2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks / Breakfast
Soul Travelling Goodies
First Aid / Medical kit
All Fees and Taxes
Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Departure & Return
Chogm Rd, Muddavaddi, Saligao, Goa 403511, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please cooperate with the tour expert to maintain time and decorum
- This activity is suitable for people above the age of 10 years
- Usage of any recording device is strictly prohibited
- Heritage sites and temples may require appropriate attire, that covers knees and shoulders
- The guide is a local expert with in-depth knowledge and insight.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Soul Travelling
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saligao Passoi (A Village Walk)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Saligao Passoi (A Village Walk)?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Saligao Passoi (A Village Walk)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saligao Passoi (A Village Walk)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Saligao Passoi (A Village Walk)
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTuk Tuk Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGoaBus Tours - PuneTuk Tuk Tours - PuneWalking Tours - PuneHistorical Tours - PuneBus Tours - MumbaiTuk Tuk Tours - MumbaiWalking Tours - MumbaiHistorical Tours - MumbaiBus Tours - BangaloreTuk Tuk Tours - BangaloreWalking Tours - BangaloreHistorical Tours - BangaloreCategory
São Tomé Tours & TicketsOld Goa (Goa Velha) Tours & TicketsCandolim and Sinquerim Beaches Tours & TicketsPalolem Beach Tours & TicketsCalangute Beach Tours & TicketsAnjuna Beach Tours & TicketsSahakari Spice Farm Tours & TicketsReis Magos Fort Tours & TicketsBaga Beach Tours & TicketsDr. Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary Tours & TicketsFort Aguada Tours & Tickets