- Explore the Golden Triangle of India on a 4-day tour from one or 10 cities
- See the Taj Mahal, Amber Fort, Parliament House, Qutub Minar, and much more
- Entrance fees and accommodation with daily breakfast are included
- A private guide and air-conditioned vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guest are required to send the domestic flight details booked by them
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to clear weather conditions
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements to enter India. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pacific Classic Tours India
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff