Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Golden Triangle of India on a 4-day tour from one or 10 cities
- See the Taj Mahal, Amber Fort, Parliament House, Qutub Minar, and much more
- Entrance fees and accommodation with daily breakfast are included
- A private guide and air-conditioned vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Delhi Airport, Your Hotel or other desired location in Delhi
Your Hotel, or other desired location in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Your Hotel, or other desired location in Noida
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guest are required to send the domestic flight details booked by them if they are flying to Delhi from any other Indian city
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to clear weather conditions
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements to enter India. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should be vaccinated and carry the covid vaccination certificate
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pacific Classic Tours India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff