Departure & Return
The Coach pick up point on this street, just before the junction with John street. The mini bus will be parked in a coach bay here, Please arrive 15 mins minimum before the departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age to travel is 5 years old (Under NO circumstances will children under 5 years old be permitted to travel on our tours/vehicles)
- It is recommended to bring suitable clothing and footwear, as there will be opportunities to take short nature walks,
- The tour is in a modern air-conditioned minibus, hosted by a local Scottish guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Should a service animal be required to travel please contact us to discuss options for how we can help
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hairy Haggis Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Scottish Highlands and Loch Ness Tour from Glasgow.