2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Learn about Glasgow’s vibrant music scene with this guided walking tour of Merchant City and the East End. Led by enthusiastic music fans and writers, this tour includes concert venues both old and new along with stories of the musicians that helped to build Glasgow’s notable cultural life. Limited to a small group, this tour explores some of the oldest streets and legendary pubs of Glasgow.
- Get off the tourist path with this music-focused tour
- Led by local guides, including music writers
- Learn about Glasgow’s music scene, including venues and musicians
- Small group size ensures an intimate atmosphere
Saved to wishlist!
Includes voucher for 20% discount on food at Mono Cafe Bar.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Glasgow G1 4SP, UK
Meet your guide outside The Clutha Bar on Stockwell Street.
King St, Glasgow G1, UK
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact us to discuss any mobility issues.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please be at departure point 10 minutes prior to scheduled departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glasgow Music City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Merchant City Music Walking Tour of Glasgow?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Merchant City Music Walking Tour of Glasgow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Merchant City Music Walking Tour of Glasgow?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Merchant City Music Walking Tour of Glasgow
11 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
11 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursCity ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingGlasgowPub Tours - StirlingCity Tours - StirlingWalking Tours - StirlingArt Tours - StirlingPub Tours - EdinburghCity Tours - EdinburghWalking Tours - EdinburghArt Tours - EdinburghPub Tours - St. AndrewsCity Tours - St. AndrewsWalking Tours - St. AndrewsArt Tours - St. AndrewsCategory
Glasgow Science Centre Tours & TicketsPollok House Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cathedral Tours & TicketsCairngorms National Park Tours & TicketsDavid Livingstone Centre Tours & TicketsCulzean Castle and Country Park Tours & TicketsGlasgow West End Tours & TicketsKelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum Tours & TicketsMerchant City Tours & TicketsBurrell Collection Tours & TicketsGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal) Tours & TicketsPeople's Palace & Winter Gardens Tours & TicketsSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art Tours & TicketsGeorge Square Tours & TicketsThe Lighthouse Tours & TicketsThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery) Tours & TicketsGeilston Garden Tours & TicketsDunure Castle Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Loch Lomond Tours & TicketsNew Lanark Tours & Tickets