1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Go behind-the-scenes of the Celtic Park Stadium in Glasgow, Scotland’s largest football stadium and home of the legendary Celtic Park Football Club. On this 60-minute tour, you’ll get to peek inside the dressing rooms, walk through the player’s tunnel, sit in the dugout, and hear all the secrets and stories of Glasgow’s most popular football team.
- 60-Minute Guided Celtic Park Stadium Tour in Glasgow
- See the dressing rooms, dugout, and pitch on a behind-the-scenes stadium tour
- Follow in the footsteps of legendary Scottish footballers as you walk through the player’s tunnel
- Learn more about Glasgow’s footballing legacy and famous players
- Choice of departure times available throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointCeltic Park, 1524 London Road, Glasgow G31 4QA Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The company may cancel a stadium tour at any time to fulfill football fixture list requirements. In this case a full refund will be given.
- Celtic Park is a cashless venue with all transactions being taken by credit/ debit card only.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Celtic Football Club
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Celtic Park Stadium Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Celtic Park Stadium Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided Celtic Park Stadium Tour
4 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sporting EventsSightseeing Tickets & PassesGlasgowSporting Events - StirlingSporting Events - EdinburghSporting Events - St. AndrewsCategory
Glasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)The LighthousePollok HouseCulzean Castle and Country ParkGlasgow CathedralGlasgow Science CentreKelvingrove Art Gallery and MuseumThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)David Livingstone CentreBurrell CollectionPeople's Palace & Winter GardensDunure Castle Glasgow West EndCairngorms National ParkNew LanarkGeilston GardenSEA LIFE® Loch LomondSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and ArtBuchanan StreetGeorge Square