- Choose with or without accommodation to suit your budget and needs
- Benefit from the small-group size for a more personalized experience
- Traverse the mountainous region with ease via air-conditioned coach
- Capture snaps of natural landmarks including Ben Nevis and Loch Lomond
Departure & Return
This is located outside the Royal Scottish National Orchestra and opposite Buchanan Bus Station.
We will provide pre paid train tickets
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Isle of Skye, The Highlands and Loch Ness - 3 Day Tour from Glasgow.
- "Also sometimes you feel there aren't enough stops from the bus, but it's still difficult to stop all the time and miss the daylight to see all the programmed spots in the tour." See review