- Spend time touring with like-minded Outlander fans
- Non-fans will appreciate the history and scenery of the tour
- Pick up/drop-off available from Glasgow or Edinburgh
- Some entry fees, food/drink, accommodations not included
Departure & Return
We meet on Day 1 at 8.45am at 266 George Street in Glasgow outside the "Parish Halls Buildings". You will notice other tour operators at the same location as it is the official tour meeting place in Glasgow. We advise that you do not arrive any earlier than 15 minutes before your tour is due to start as there is no shelter here.
We meet at Dalmeny Train Station, outside the Dalmeny Deli at 10am. This train station is our Edinburgh meeting location and only a short 15 minute train ride from Edinburgh Waverley and Edinburgh Haymarket stations. It is a well serviced line with around 4 trains an hour. In bad weather, please wait at the Station shelter and your guide will come and collect you from there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Slainte Scotland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.