Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-day tour of the Highlands and the Isle of Skye from Glasgow
- Learn of the Jacobite Rising at the infamous Culloden Battlefield
- Admire beautiful lakes including Loch Ness and Loch Long with a guide
- Discover Scotland’s raw, natural beauty on the Isle of Skye
- Enjoy panoramic views over the Cuillin Mountains
- Visit the seaside town of Portree
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Glasgow
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 3 years not accepted
- Luggage restriction: 1 suitcase 55x40x20cm - 15 kg & 1 backpack/handbag per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Glasgow passengers are issued with a train ticket from Edinburgh back to Glasgow on the final day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Highland Experience Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Isle of Skye and Highlands Tour from Glasgow.
- "I've traveled to many countries and the castles on the tour weren't the best, but Skye itself is well worth it." See review