3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Shortbread, water & a wee dram of Whisky
Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Meal
Entry/Admission to any of the attractions
Departure & Return
266 George St, Glasgow G1 1QX, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Serca Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Private Tour of the Highlands of Scotland from Glasgow?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Private Tour of the Highlands of Scotland from Glasgow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Private Tour of the Highlands of Scotland from Glasgow?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Private Tour of the Highlands of Scotland from Glasgow
6 hours 25 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGlasgowBus Tours - StirlingMulti-day Tours - StirlingDistillery Tours - StirlingHistorical Tours - StirlingBus Tours - EdinburghMulti-day Tours - EdinburghDistillery Tours - EdinburghHistorical Tours - EdinburghBus Tours - BelfastMulti-day Tours - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastHistorical Tours - BelfastCategory
New LanarkGlasgow Science CentreKelvingrove Art Gallery and MuseumGeilston GardenThe Hunterian (Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery)Merchant CityPollok HouseCairngorms National ParkGeorge SquareGlasgow West EndGlasgow Cruise Port (Greenock Ocean Terminal)SEA LIFE® Loch LomondBurrell CollectionDunure Castle People's Palace & Winter GardensThe LighthouseDavid Livingstone CentreCulzean Castle and Country ParkGlasgow CathedralSt. Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art