- Save time and see Loch Ness, Inverness, and the Highlands in one trip
- Get a glimpse of Britain’s highest mountain—Ben Nevis
- Flexible tour—choose which attractions you want to visit on the second day
- No navigation worries—a driver will transport you between sites
Departure & Return
This is located outside the Royal Scottish National Orchestra and opposite Buchanan Bus Station.
You will be given a complimentary rail ticket to return to Glasgow.
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Timberbush Tours
If you cancel at least 8 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Loch Ness, Inverness & The Highlands - 2 Day Tour from Glasgow.