12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
domestic flight tickets Cairo/luxor/Cairo
pick up and drop off by air conditioning transport
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bottled water during your trip.
lunch at local Egyptian house
Private qualified Egyptology guide
All Taxes & service charge
sugar cane the famous juice in luxor
valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary
west and east banks
qualified licensed drivers
entrance fees(around 40$ per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up time depends on your hotel location but usually between 4:30 am to 6 am
- Another languages are available with extra cost upon your reques
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Here Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Plane?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you have limited time and want to see both Giza and Luxor, this tour is a great option." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided Day Tour to Luxor from Cairo by Plane
12 to 14 hours
7 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesWater ToursSailingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCairoSafagaAswanAlexandriaGizaHurghadaMarsa AlamLuxorSharm el SheikhAir Tours - CairoAudio Guides - CairoHot Air Balloon Rides - CairoWater Tours - CairoSailing - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoFull-day Tours - CairoAir Tours - SuezAudio Guides - SuezHot Air Balloon Rides - SuezWater Tours - SuezSailing - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezAir Tours - Port SaidAudio Guides - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidSailing - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory