8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore some of ancient Egypt’s most important archaeological sites during this private tour covering the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx and more. Join your Egyptologist-certified guide as you admire the Great Pyramids, and get up close with the mystical lion-headed Sphinx. Then head south to an earlier era of Egyptian monument-building to check out the Step Pyramid at Sakkara and the ancient ruins of the city of Memphis. Your private guide, plus entrance fees, lunch, private vehicle, and round-trip hotel transport, are also included.
- Visit the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara and Memphis during a full-day private tour
- Admire the Great Pyramids of Giza and the mystical lion-headed Sphinx
- Explore the early days of civilization at Sakkara, including its Step Pyramid of Zoser
- Experience the ruins of the ancient city of Memphis
- Private guide ensures personalized attention and service
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch at local restaurant
Transport by A/C private vehicle
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Bottle of water & Soft Drink Through the tour
Entrance fees to Giza Pyramids,Sphinx-Sakkara-Memphis
Entrance fees for interior of the pyramids
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Giza, Cairo, Central,6 of October Hotels or Hostels or private apartment
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For your safety, the cars are sterilized according to the instructions of the Ministry of Health
- All guides-Drivers wear masks
- The car is sterilized periodically after visiting each place (after the travelers exits the car)
- Available as a hand sanitizer by car and subject to the Egyptian Ministry of Health
- Each customer must wear a mask during the tour, starting from the exit from the meeting place
- Preferred to use credit cards instead of cash
- The periodic statements are made by the Ministry of Health to the staff (guide or driver) to ensure their safety
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kemet Egypt Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara and City of Memphis Private Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara and City of Memphis Private Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara and City of Memphis Private Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara and City of Memphis Private Full Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Sakkara and City of Memphis Private Full Day Tour
8 to 9 hours
4 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaBus Tours - CairoArchaeology Tours - CairoClassic Car Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoFull-day Tours - CairoBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezClassic Car Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidClassic Car Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory