7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Bottled water on board
All taxes and service charge
Lunch in a restaurant with overlooking the pyramids
Camel ride around the pyramids.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from any place in Cairo or Giza
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lands of Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip to Giza Pyramids Saqqara and Memphis?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Trip to Giza Pyramids Saqqara and Memphis?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Trip to Giza Pyramids Saqqara and Memphis?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Trip to Giza Pyramids Saqqara and Memphis?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 175595P103
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGiza4WD Tours - CairoSporting Events - CairoBus Tours - CairoArchaeology Tours - CairoNature and Wildlife - CairoExtreme - CairoWalking Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoFull-day Tours - Cairo4WD Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidNature and Wildlife - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidWalking Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port Said4WD Tours - AlexandriaSporting Events - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaNature and Wildlife - AlexandriaExtreme - AlexandriaWalking Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaFull-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory