8 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Meet & Assist at Cairo international airport
4 nights in Cairo at 4 stars hotel with Bed & Breakfast
Depends on sailing schedule, may upgrade to 4 nights cruise starting from Luxor without extra cost
Domestic flight Cairo/Aswan or Luxor and Luxor/Cairo
3 nights superior 5*+ Nile Cruise on full board
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
door to door transfers from and to Cairo international airport
Egyptology tour guide
all sites which mentioned in itinerary
horse and carriage
taxes and charges
valley of the kings and so much more as in itinerary
qualified licensed drivers
Water or drinks in hotels & Cruise ships
Gratuities (recommended) Guide will advise you, keep small currency with you
Entrance fees approx 90 USD) per person for all tours
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from Cairo international airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Special trips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Egypt: 7-Nights Cairo, Aswan, Luxor and Nile Cruise with Flights?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Egypt: 7-Nights Cairo, Aswan, Luxor and Nile Cruise with Flights?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Egypt: 7-Nights Cairo, Aswan, Luxor and Nile Cruise with Flights?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Egypt: 7-Nights Cairo, Aswan, Luxor and Nile Cruise with Flights?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Egypt: 7-Nights Cairo, Aswan, Luxor and Nile Cruise with Flights
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCairoAswanAlexandriaGizaHurghadaMarsa AlamLuxorSharm el SheikhAudio Guides - CairoHot Air Balloon Rides - CairoMulti-day Tours - CairoWater Tours - CairoMulti-day Cruises - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoAudio Guides - SuezHot Air Balloon Rides - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezWater Tours - SuezMulti-day Cruises - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezAudio Guides - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Cruises - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory