3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All the entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our program
Air conditioned van with modern model
All Fees and Taxes
Entry visa to Egypt
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visitors Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3-Days Tour in Cairo & Alexandria?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 113529P277
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursLayover Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGizaCairoBus Tours - CairoAirport & Hotel Transfers - CairoMulti-day Tours - CairoLayover Tours - CairoBus Tours - Port SaidAirport & Hotel Transfers - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidLayover Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaAirport & Hotel Transfers - AlexandriaMulti-day Tours - AlexandriaLayover Tours - AlexandriaCategory