- Customizable private tour of historic Cairo
- Visit sacred Islamic sites and landmarks
- Learn about local history and culture
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Just in front of the entrance of your hotel.
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Torgoman port
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
What To Expect
Visit a remarkable lineup of sites in the heart of the old city: Sabil-Kuttab, Al Kurdi mosque, Gani Bek mosque, Al Burdayni mosque, Saint Safiyya mosque and the Museum of Islamic Art, which has one of the world’s greatest collections of art and artifacts from around the Islamic world.
Continue through Cairo’s mosques, madrasas and mausoleums, and learn the remarkable history of Al Azhar University, among the oldest continually operating universities in the world.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cairo Trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Islamic Cairo Private History Tour.