4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
A visit to the ancient Pyramids of Giza is a must for first-time visitors to Cairo and this half-day tour is ideal for those short on time. Visit the UNESCO-listed pyramids and the Great Sphinx, take a camel ride around the Great Pyramid, and learn all about ancient Egypt from your private Egyptologist guide.
- Magnificent views of the pyramids on a camel ride
- Delicious lunch at a local restaurant
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off from Cairo
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
gratitude ( recommended )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we do pick up from hotels, inns, hostels, motels, vacation rentals,points of interest, private apartments, compounds, in case of pick up from airports, it will be an extra charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wonders of Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Tour To Giza Pyramids & The Great Sphinx With Camel Ride?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Tour To Giza Pyramids & The Great Sphinx With Camel Ride?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Tour To Giza Pyramids & The Great Sphinx With Camel Ride?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Tour To Giza Pyramids & The Great Sphinx With Camel Ride?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 69829P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesGizaDining Experiences - CairoNature and Wildlife - CairoDining Experiences - Port SaidNature and Wildlife - Port SaidDining Experiences - AlexandriaNature and Wildlife - AlexandriaCategory