4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the Egyptian Museum, one of the most incredible museums for Egyptian antiquities in the world, during this half-day trip in Cairo. Step back in time nearly 5,000 years as you explore the museum’s collection of more than 160,000 jaw-dropping ancient objects, including the gold and jewelry buried with King Tutankhamen plus a wealth of other Pharaonic antiquities. Best of all, you’ll make your visit with a certified Egyptologist guide, who can help put the objects into context. Your visit also includes entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport.
- Discover the pharaonic antiquities collection of the Egyptian Museum on a half-day trip
- Join a tour of the museum's incredible collection of 160,000 objects, led by a certified Egyptologist guide
- Admire the gold and jewelry unearthed in the tomb of King Tutankhamen
- Gaze at ancient objects dating from 5,000 years ago
- Perfect trip for archaeology fans and ancient history lovers
Saved to wishlist!
Multilingual Egyptologist tour guide
Hotel Pick-up and drop off
Bottle of water
Air condition coach
Entrance fees for interior of the mummies room
Tips (optional, not compulsory)
Any personal items
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are pick up all travelers from Hotels, hostels, motels, private apartment, in Cairo- Giza- 6 Of October city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maybe operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Guest must send Hotel information, phone number and preferred Language.
- Guest have to be ready at meeting point 15 minutes before start time.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For your safety, the cars are sterilized according to the instructions of the Ministry of Health
- All guides-Drivers wear masks
- The car is sterilized periodically after visiting each place (after the travelers exits the car
- Available as a hand sanitizer by car and subject to the Egyptian Ministry of Health
- Each customer must wear a mask during the tour, starting from the exit from the meeting place
- Preferred to use credit cards instead of cash
- The periodic statements are made by the Ministry of Health to the staff (guide or driver) to ensure their safety
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kemet Egypt Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day tour to Egyptian Museum of Pharaonic Antiquities?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day tour to Egyptian Museum of Pharaonic Antiquities?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day tour to Egyptian Museum of Pharaonic Antiquities?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day tour to Egyptian Museum of Pharaonic Antiquities?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8762P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaBus Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoHalf-day Tours - CairoBus Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory