4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Don't miss the chance to visit the Pyramids of Giza complex if you're in Cairo on this tour that includes hotel transport for an easy way to see these ancient structures and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Accompanied by a guide, you can marvel at the three pyramids from the outside: the Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu), Khafre's Pyramid, and the Pyramid of Menkaure. You also have the option to take a camel ride, if you wish, plus stop to see the Great Sphinx and Valley Temple. Please note, entrance fees are at your own expense if you wish to go inside the pyramids.
- Learn about the Pyramids of Giza from an Egyptologist guide
- Take a camel ride around the pyramids, if you wish
- Enjoy bottled water and snacks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cairo provides a hassle-free experience
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
any Entrance fees
Departure & Return
١١٦، El-Sanadeely, Thaneyah, Giza District, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • Dress code is smart casual • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended • Not recommended for pregnant women
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Giza Pyramids Private Guided Cairo Half-Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Giza Pyramids Private Guided Cairo Half-Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Giza Pyramids Private Guided Cairo Half-Day Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Giza Pyramids Private Guided Cairo Half-Day Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 17296P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaBawitiCairoBus Tours - CairoArchaeology Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoHalf-day Tours - CairoBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaHalf-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory