3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Enjoy sunrise or sunset in the desert outside Cairo on a camel ride near the Pyramids of Giza. You'll follow a private guide on a route outside the pyramids area, away from most of the visitors but still with a view of the ancient structures.
- Experience a piece of Egyptian culture on a camel ride
- Choose to take your ride at sunrise or sunset
- Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off for a hassle-free experience from Cairo into the desert
- Led by a guide educated in Egyptology
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Camel and facility fees
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointGameyat Al Mohafaza Ala Al Quoran Al Karim, Thaneyah, Giza District, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- • Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Giza Pyramid Desert Camel Ride Trip During Sunrise or Sunset?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Giza Pyramid Desert Camel Ride Trip During Sunrise or Sunset?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Giza Pyramid Desert Camel Ride Trip During Sunrise or Sunset?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Giza Pyramid Desert Camel Ride Trip During Sunrise or Sunset?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 17296P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesGizaNature and Wildlife - CairoNature and Wildlife - SuezNature and Wildlife - Port SaidCategory