8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
taxes and charges
30 minutes camel ride
Qualified Egyptologist guide
door to door transfers from and to your hotel in Cairo or Giza
all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Special trips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Guided Private Tour to Pyramids of Giza Dahshur Sakkara and Memphis?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Guided Private Tour to Pyramids of Giza Dahshur Sakkara and Memphis?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Guided Private Tour to Pyramids of Giza Dahshur Sakkara and Memphis?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Guided Private Tour to Pyramids of Giza Dahshur Sakkara and Memphis?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesWater ToursExtremeHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUnique ExperiencesHurghadaMarsa AlamAlexandriaGizaLuxorAswanCairo4WD Tours - CairoUnique Experiences - CairoSporting Events - CairoBus Tours - CairoAudio Guides - CairoHot Air Balloon Rides - CairoWater Tours - CairoExtreme - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - CairoFull-day Tours - Cairo4WD Tours - SuezUnique Experiences - SuezSporting Events - SuezBus Tours - SuezAudio Guides - SuezHot Air Balloon Rides - SuezWater Tours - SuezExtreme - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - SuezFull-day Tours - Suez4WD Tours - Port SaidUnique Experiences - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidAudio Guides - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory