8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Cairo’s best-known sites in a day on this private 8-hour tour from Cairo Airport or your Cairo hotel. Meet your qualified Egyptologist guide and see the UNESCO-listed pyramids and Sphinx at Giza as you hear tales of the pharaohs they were built for. Then, admire the highlights of the Egyptian Museum, including the 3,500-year-old gold burial treasures and trappings of the boy king Tutankhamun, and other artifacts. An Egyptian lunch at a local restaurant, air-conditioned transport and return airport or hotel transfers are included.
- Private 8-hour Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum sightseeing or layover tour, including lunch
- Awe at the Giza pyramids and Sphinx, the guardian to the pyramid of Chephren
- Learn the stories of the massive pharaonic tombs and the secrets of their design
- Explore the Egyptian Museum, home to some 165,000 ancient artifacts, from mummies to jewelry and statues
- See the highlights and world-famous Tutankhamun collection, including the boy king’s gold death mask
- Cairo airport or hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a private Egyptologist guide
Saved to wishlist!
Soft Drink ,water through the tour
Lunch (beverage not including)
Qualified Egyptology guide
Private tour with deluxe car
Pick-up and drop-off to Cairo Airport or Hotels in Giza,Central Cairo or 06 October City
Entrance fees for interior of the pyramids or mummies room at the Egyptian Museum.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Hotels, Motels, Hostels, Private apartment, Central Cairo, Giza, 6 October.
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For your safety, the cars are sterilized according to the instructions of the Ministry of Health.
- All guides-Drivers wear masks
- The car is sterilized periodically after visiting each place (after the travelers exits the car)
- Available as a hand sanitizer by car and subject to the Egyptian Ministry of Health
- Each customer must wear a mask during the tour, starting from the exit from the meeting place
- Preferred to use credit cards instead of cash
- The periodic statements are made by the Ministry of Health to the staff (guide or driver) to ensure their safety
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kemet Egypt Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Egypt Short Break Day Tour: Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum From Cairo Airport?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Egypt Short Break Day Tour: Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum From Cairo Airport?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Egypt Short Break Day Tour: Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum From Cairo Airport?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Egypt Short Break Day Tour: Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum From Cairo Airport?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8762P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGizaBus Tours - CairoArchaeology Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaArchaeology Tours - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaCategory