8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Save time by pre-booking your tickets to Citadel of Salah El Din, home to Cairo's celebrated Mohamed Ali Mosque. This landmark attraction, which dates to the first half of the 19th century, is also known as the Alabaster Mosque, as its facade is covered with alabaster and offers great views out over the city.
- Visit Cairo's celebrated Citadel
- Pre-book your ticket to save time
- Explore the Mohamed Ali Mosque
- Visit on your own terms and spend as much time as you want
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup / hotel Drop-off
any Optional Tours
Entry Fees ( Optional)
Lunch ( Optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointPyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
As per confirmed pickup time you will find our tour guide waiting for you and he will hold a sign showing our company name
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not suitable for pets
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Koki Egypt Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day tour to Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum and old market ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day tour to Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum and old market ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day tour to Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum and old market ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day tour to Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum and old market ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day tour to Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum and old market
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesGizaNature and Wildlife - CairoAttractions & Museums - CairoMuseum Tickets & Passes - CairoNature and Wildlife - SuezAttractions & Museums - SuezMuseum Tickets & Passes - SuezNature and Wildlife - Port SaidAttractions & Museums - Port SaidMuseum Tickets & Passes - Port SaidCategory