- 8-hour, private trip to Cairo's pharaonic highlights
- Private guide for a personalized experience
- See the Pyramids, Sphinx, and Valley Temple
- Tour the exhibits at the Egyptian Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Cairo and Giza hotels
What To Expect
Visit the Egyptian Museum, which houses the largest collection of pharaonic antiquities in the world. The vast collection of 120,000 items can be challenging to navigate, so you can create a customized path through the museum to see the most important and interesting exhibits.
See artifacts that date to the Old, Middle, and New Kingdoms, as well as King Tutankhamun’s collection of golden treasures and jewelry. If desired, additional passes can be purchased onsite to see the royal mummy room, which includes the bodies of some of ancient Egypt’s most important figures, from Ramses I to Queen Hatshepsut. This tour concludes with return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY excursion cairo day tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized