2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Travel around the Great Pyramids as the ancient Egyptians did on a 1-hour camel ride. With an Egyptologist guide, ride alongside one of the oldest sites in the world and learn about its history as you go. This seamless experience includes round-trip transportation from Cairo; you can choose several tour times throughout the day to fit your schedule.
- Egyptologist guide provides in-depth commentary
- Round-trip transportation from Cairo hotels
- Snacks and water provided to keep you comfortable
- Ride on a camel around the pyramids like the ancient Egyptians did
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, Camel fees and handling charges
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Snacks & water
any Optional tours such as Entry inside any of the Pyramids that requires additional tickets can be bought during the visit (Ticket of inside the great Pyramid 22.50 $, Ticket of the Middle Pyramid 7.50 $, Solar Boat Museum 7.50 $, 1 Hour camel ride around the pyramids 20$, 30 minutes Camel ride 10 $, 1 hour quad bike trip at the wide desert of Giza Pyramids 25
Departure & Return
١١٦، El-Sanadeely, Thaneyah, Giza District, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- • Dress code is smart casual • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended • Not recommended for pregnant women
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 Hour Camel ride trip at Giza Pyramids?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 Hour Camel ride trip at Giza Pyramids?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 Hour Camel ride trip at Giza Pyramids?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 Hour Camel ride trip at Giza Pyramids?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 17296P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesGizaBawitiCairoNature and Wildlife - CairoNature and Wildlife - Port SaidNature and Wildlife - AlexandriaCategory