2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Walk through the gardens and village that inspired some of Monet’s most celebrated paintings on a skip-the-line tour of the artist’s house in Giverny. Begin with a walking tour of the charming village where Monet lived for decades, and then bypass the entrance lines at Monet’s house. See quality replicas of famous paintings and learn about Monet's life before strolling through the Japanese-style gardens and lily ponds captured in his Impressionist masterpieces.
- Visit the house in Giverny where Claude Monet lived and worked
- Includes a walking tour of Giverny village and a visit to Monet's famous gardens
- Save time by skipping the line at Monet's house
- An essential stop for fans of modern and Impressionist art
Saved to wishlist!
Local tour guide
Entrance fees to Monet’s house and its gardens
Pick–up and drop off
Food / Drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointLa Capucine ~ Bistrot-Cantine, 80 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The tour will start promptly at the scheduled departure time. Latecomers run the risk of missing the tour. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The gardens are wheelchair and stroller accessible, but the house is not.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY UNIVERSAL TOUR GROUP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6839P35