- Game of Thrones exclusive walking tour in Girona
- Learn how Girona was transformed into Braavos and King’s Landing
- Get a sneak peak of the season six filming locations
- Explore the atmospheric Jewish Quarter and Girona Old Town
- Check out landmarks like the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligans
- It’s a Viator Exclusive available nowhere else
Departure & Return
Plaça Sant Feliu, beside The River Caffe, Girona city.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With tales of Ayra Stark and Jon Snow ringing in your ears, you’ll follow your guide around the wending alleyways of the Jewish Quarter. Admire the medieval architecture as you wander along the streets of Claveria and Sant Llorenc — settings that featured as Braavos in the HBO hit series.
Pass the Cathedral of Santa Maria to explore the neighborhood around the German Headquarters, a barracks-style fortification where GoT battle scenes were shot. Stop for photos, and then get up close to the cathedral to admire at its baroque façade.
Continue to Carrer Ferran el Catolic, an age-old Arabian bathing complex, which once formed part of a convent. Make your way around the small plaza of Plaça dels Jurats to admire the monastery of Sant Pere de Galligans, a Romanesque Benedictine structure that’s known for its cloisters. Finally, finish with a visit to the Church of Sant Feliu and bid your guide goodbye.
Viator Exclusives combine unique experiences and great deals — from traditional tours to once-in-a-lifetime experiences — and are not available from other 3rdparty online sellers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girona Experience, Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms