5 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Accommodation fee, food and drink fee, admission fee
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Girona–Costa Brava Airport, Aiguaviva, s/n, 17185 Vilobí d'Onyar, Girona, Spain
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/1/2020 - 12/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nieves Exclusive Travels
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The world of strange Dali and Costa Brava?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The world of strange Dali and Costa Brava?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The world of strange Dali and Costa Brava?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The world of strange Dali and Costa Brava?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The world of strange Dali and Costa Brava
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGironaBus Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaMulti-day Tours - CataloniaWalking Tours - CataloniaArt Tours - CataloniaBus Tours - BarcelonaCity Tours - BarcelonaMulti-day Tours - BarcelonaWalking Tours - BarcelonaArt Tours - BarcelonaBus Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaMulti-day Tours - TarragonaWalking Tours - TarragonaArt Tours - TarragonaCategory