- Discover some of Girona's top sights on this half-day walking tour
- Learn the secrets and history of the ancient Catalonian city
- Enjoy personalized attention from your guide with a group size of eight or fewer
- Admission tickets to sights included as an added convenience
Departure & Return
Plaça Sant Feliu, beside The River Caffe, Girona city.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Usually the tour starts at 9:00am but if you need another scheedule, please contact us!
- If you come from Barcelona the best option is to take the high speed trains AVANT. They last only 35 minutes to Girona city and are very comfortable. There is about 20 minutes on foot to our meeting point. We recommend to buy the tickets in advance beause this kind of trains are usually crowded.
- Please note: Girona is situated on a hill and has lots of stairs and slopes. If you have any difficulty to walk in these areas, they may not make this tour. Not recommended for people who need wheelchairs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girona Experience, Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms