- Walking tour format is ideal for Girona’s compact Old City
- Flexible departure time can be tailored to your schedule
- Great orientation to the maze-like Jewish quarter
- Convenient meeting point in a central location
Departure & Return
Under the biggest tree and next to the newsagent’s, the fountain and the underground WC.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girona Explorers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Girona City Walking Tour.