Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour format is ideal for Girona’s compact Old City
- Flexible departure time can be tailored to your schedule
- Great orientation to the maze-like Jewish quarter
- Convenient meeting point in a central location
Departure & Return
Under the biggest tree and next to the newsagent’s, the fountain and the underground WC.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Girona Explorers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.