Are you interested in?
53 Tours & Activities
Nakasendo Way Tours
11 Tours & Activities
18 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
Other personal expenses
Lunch - Lunch (for yourself and your guide)
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Transportation fee (for yourself and your guide)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Magome, Nakatsugawa, Gifu 508-0502, Japan
2: Nakatsugawa Station, 2 Chome-1 Otamachi, Nakatsugawa, Gifu 508-0033, Japan
3: Tsumago-juku, 吾妻-2159-2 南木曽町 Nagiso, Kiso District, Nagano 399-5302, Japan
4: Nagiso Station, Wago, Nagiso, Kiso District, Nagano 399-5301, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Magome & Tsumago Nakasendo Trail Day Hike with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Magome & Tsumago Nakasendo Trail Day Hike with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Magome & Tsumago Nakasendo Trail Day Hike with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Magome & Tsumago Nakasendo Trail Day Hike with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 92136P126
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNaganoGifu PrefectureBus Tours - TakayamaNature and Wildlife - TakayamaWalking Tours - TakayamaHalf-day Tours - TakayamaBus Tours - Aichi PrefectureNature and Wildlife - Aichi PrefectureWalking Tours - Aichi PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Aichi PrefectureBus Tours - Ishikawa PrefectureNature and Wildlife - Ishikawa PrefectureWalking Tours - Ishikawa PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Ishikawa PrefectureCategory