Departure & Return
We meet people at Vrijdagmarkt at the Jacob Van Artevelde statue (situated in the middle of the square).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You need to be able to walk/run 3 to 5 km
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Brighton
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Running + Dancing = Rancing Ghent.