Departure & Return
On our Ghent walking tour in the morning we will meet at 10:00 a.m. under the Belfort tower of Ghent. Tram stop: "BELFORT". In the centre of the beautiful and powerful city of Ghent. Our guides wear a black jacket with the Nice Day Tours logo also the logo of our main sponsor Air Europa.
The last point of our guided tour is Sint-Veerleplein Square. Here our guide will explain the story of the square and the different buildings around it. Also, will give some tips about where to eat or which are the best souvenir shops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive the confirmation at time of booking
- Our guides have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 2.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group.
- No meals are included but your guide will be happy to point you some great food spots :)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buendía Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.