- Beer tasting tour of Ghent with an expert guide
- Visit a selection of ambient bars renowned for extensive selections of beer
- Learn about the culture and history of Belgian brewing
- Enjoy accompanying samples of cheese and other Belgian delicacies throughout your tour
Departure & Return
We meet at the stairs of the main entrance of the Novotel Ghent: Goudenleeuwplein 5. (Hoogpoort is the back entrance, please just go through the hotel towards main entrance) Look for the black T-shirt or the white umbrella.
We have some different end points locations, but surely close by Botermarkt. And max 400m away from starting point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY BeerSecret
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Discover Ghent beer world with a chocolate pairing by a young local.