3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Avoid the crowds of Stingray City aboard your own private, 11-passenger boat. Depart from the Cayman Islands Yacht Club and speed away with the captain and crew to this popular Grand Cayman destination. In 3.5 hours you’ll have time to spend frolicking at the stingray sandbar then snorkel among tropical fish and relax at Starfish Beach.
- Private, 11-passenger boat trip to the Stingray City sandbar
- Avoid the crowds on this popular Grand Cayman route
- Swim over coral gardens at favorite snorkeling sites
- Beverages, snorkel equipment, and restroom all on board
Saved to wishlist!
Food for Stingrays
Departure & Return
164 Yacht Dr, Cayman Islands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Island Splash Watersports
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half Day Stingray City, Snorkeling and Starfish Beach Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half Day Stingray City, Snorkeling and Starfish Beach Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half Day Stingray City, Snorkeling and Starfish Beach Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half Day Stingray City, Snorkeling and Starfish Beach Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGeorge TownGrand CaymanWater Tours - Grand CaymanHalf-day Tours - Grand CaymanWater Tours - NegrilHalf-day Tours - NegrilWater Tours - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaCategory