- Les Diablerets and Montreux day trip from Geneva
- Ride by cable car from Les Diablerets to Glacier 3000
- Enjoy cheese and sparkling wine as you gaze out the Alps
- Try the Alpine Coaster toboggan run or stroll over the Peak Walk
- Visit Montreux and call in at the famous Mountain Studio
Departure & Return
Please be ready between 7h45 an 8h05 in the lobby. The driver does different hotels in this laps of time. The bus will have a sign that says Swisstours
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Set beneath a mountain massif and glacier, the village is scenic, but it’s the view from Glacier 3000 that’s the major drawcard. Head up to the glacier area by cable car, take a ride by snow bus, then stop at the Quille du Diable, a peak of the Diablerets massif. Take a seat at the panoramic terrace of a mountain restaurant, and sample wine and cheese as you gaze at the peaks of Mont Blanc, Jungfrau, and the Matterhorn.
If your idea of mountain fun is more about thrills, then try out Glacier 3000’s Alpine Coaster. The track is one of the highest toboggan trails in Europe. Alternatively, take a stroll over the Peak Walk, the first suspension bridge to connect two mountain peaks.
In the afternoon, you’ll descend the mountain and travel to the lakeside town of Montreux. The glamorous getaway spot is famous for its jazz festival, and has been loved by the likes of Aretha Franklin and Ray Charles. Hear stories about Freddie Mercury, who made the town his home, and visit the Mountain Studio where Queen recorded their last album.
Enjoy some free time to explore, then travel back to Geneva. Your day trip ends with a drop-off at the start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff