1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
High resolution photos
Departure & Return
Quai du Général-Guisan 28, 1204 Genève, Switzerland
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/17/2020 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Geneva Photo Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Private Photo Tour in Geneva?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Photo Tour in Geneva
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportGenevaWalking Tours - Lake GenevaPhotography Tours - Lake GenevaWalking Tours - AnnecyPhotography Tours - AnnecyWalking Tours - MontreuxPhotography Tours - MontreuxCategory
International Museum of the Reformation (Musée International de la Réforme)CarougeGeneva Ethnography Museum (Musée d'Ethnographie de Genève)Palais des NationsRath Museum (Musée Rath)Baur Foundation (Museum of Far Eastern Art)Martin Bodmer Foundation (Fondation Martin Bodmer)Geneva Museum of Art and History (Musée d'Art et d'Histoire de Genève)St. Peter's Cathedral (Cathédrale St-Pierre)Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle de Suisse)Geneva Old Town (Vieille Ville)Brunswick MonumentPatek Philippe MuseumFlower Clock (Horloge Fleurie)Bastions Park (Parc des Bastions)Penthes Estate (Le Domaine du Château de Penthes)International Red Cross and Red Crescent MuseumMaison de Rousseau & de la Littérature (MRL)Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (MAMCO)Geneva Contemporary Art Centre (Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève)