Explore our promoted experiences
- Maximize your time in Geneva and use a free half day to visit Chamonix
- Explore Chamonix at leisure, admiring Mont Blanc, shopping, and sightseeing
- Upgrade to include a ride on the cable car or cogwheel train
- Travel in a group of just 15 people for less waiting and more interaction
Departure & Return
Place Dorcière 1201 Geneva
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child under 3 years for the cable car
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for pregnant women for the cable car
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that if you take the Aiguille du Midi and Mer de Glace options, you will be provided with a multipass. Multipass which gives access to all the facilities of the Mont Blanc company. If you use this Multipass for a single activity, it will be considered by the Compagnie du Mont-Blanc as used and cannot be refunded if the other activities are closed. The Mont Blanc company offers alternative activities but does not authorize refunds of the multipass.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This is an independent tour, which is fine, but clearer information is needed up front about where to meet, going to the tour office (not the bus station), and better explanation of itinerary changes." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews