- Get a closer look at the Smoky Mountains on a day trip
- This strenuous tour is suitable for those with strong physical fitness
- Learn about the fauna and flora of the area while you hike
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
This is the Greenbrier entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. 6 miles East of Gatlinburg. We meet in the FIRST parking lot on the right. You will need your own vehicle.
We will conclude our tour back at the trailhead. Once here, you are free to head out or explore the area further.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour requires a 2 person minimum to operate. If you are traveling solo, you may join into an existing tour or pay the 2 person rate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Walk in the Woods
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms