- Small group ensures personal service
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
NOC Great Outpost 1138 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 Meet in front of the stairs
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour requires a 2 person minimum to operate. If you are traveling solo, you may join into an existing tour or pay the 2 person rate.
- Children's minimum age is 8 years old.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring: At least 64oz of water per person, sunscreen, and good walking shoes. If you have good rain gear or a favored walking stick, please bring these too.
- It is suggested at least one day pack to carry your gear. If you need us to, one can be provided with advance notice.
- You will be provided nut-based snacks (trail mix and peanut butter crackers). If you might have nut allergies, or do not enjoy the taste of nuts, please bring your own light snack.
- Gratuity of 10-20% is recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Walk in the Woods
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Hidden Cascade Hiking Tour in Great Smoky Mountains from Gatlinburg.
- "The hike is strenuous in parts but well worth it!" See review