- 2-hour haunted walking tour of Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Visit places notorious for their ghostly encounters
- See photographs from real-life paranormal events
- Learn the spooky history of the area from your guide
- Departs from the lobby of the Holiday Inn Smokey Mountain Resort in Gatlinburg
- Choice of two evening departure times
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The Parking lot of the Log Cabin Pancake House Address: 327 Historic Nature Trail Directions: From Parkway turn at light 8 go down a little more than 1/4 mile on the left side
What To Expect
On this 1-mile walking tour, learn the haunted history behind every ghostly stop of the journey from your guide. Get to know a few of the ghosts by name, and follow the same path some of them walked before they became ghosts. Take a peek at photographs other visitors snapped of sinister occurrences (such as floating orbs and apparitions) they couldn’t explain, and decide for yourself what to believe.
At the end of your tour, you’ll get a chance to track down spirits with actual ghost-hunting equipment. Not to mention, there’s always the possibility of communicating with some spirits, too.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum number of 4 reservations required per tour; if fewer than 4 reservations are made, the tour may be canceled
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghost and Haunt Tour of Gatlinburg
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands