Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the history of Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Hear accounts of historic hauntings while you explore
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- A central meeting point makes for a seamless start
Departure & Return
Meet our expert tour guide outside the Gatlinburg Space Needle at 115 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, Tennessee at least 15 minutes before your tour is scheduled to begin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gatlinburg Haunts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.