- Admire the pretty buildings and historic monuments on a walking tour of Partenkirchen
- Visit a master chocolatier and sample handmade Bavarian chocolates
- Take part in a chocolate-making workshop and make your own chocolates!
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Just inside the Garmisch-Partenkirchen main train station there is a small coffee shop where your guide will be waiting with an "all things garmisch" lanyard
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After learning more about the town’s history, which dates back to the Roman age, arrive at the day’s star attraction — a local chocolatier renowned for its delicious hand-made chocolates.
Indulge your sweet tooth as you sample delicious Bavarian chocolates and learn more about the chocolate-making process, then head to the kitchen to try it out for yourself. Under the expert guidance of a master chocolatier, whip up your very own chocolate bonbons, which you can take home with you as a souvenir (if they last that long, of course!).
Your tour ends back at the train station.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY all things garmisch, tours and outdoor recreation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Chocolatier for a day.