- Visit Linderhof Palace and Neuschwanstein Castle
- Round-trip transportation provided
- Private tour is operated with just your group and a guide/driver
- Skip-the-line entry to Neuschwanstein Castle included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Linderhof was inspired by King Ludwig II’s visits to the Palace of Versailles in France. It is the smallest of the three palaces built by the king and the only one which he lived to see completed. Even so, the palace and surrounding park together are one of the most artistic and stylistically complex properties of the 19th century—and a sight to behold. Explore the grounds at leisure, or tour the inside of the palace for an additional cost.
Then it's off to Neuschwanstein Castle, a 19th-century Romanesque Revival palace nestled on top of a rugged hill high above the village of Hohenschwangau, near Fussen, in southwest Bavaria. This stunning fairytale palace was the inspiration for Disney’s 'Sleeping Beauty' castle and it’s one of the most popular of all the castles or palaces in Europe, drawing 1.4 million visitors each year. Skip the typically long lines to get inside and enjoy a walking tour of this medieval masterpiece.
This family-friendly private tour is limited to a group of seven or fewer and includes a private guide. Enjoy plenty of time to ask about the local history, culture, and any other questions that come up along the way.
The tour concludes with a hotel drop-off in Garmisch-Partenkirchen—or in Fuessen if desired.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pricing is per vehicle, maximum of 7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bavarian Castle Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Private Group Tour from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle.