Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at any Hotel or address in/around Garmisch-Partenkirchen at 9:00 AM (OTHER DEPARTURE TIMES ON REQUEST).
This tour can be used as a one-way trip to MUNICH as well (drop-off at any Hotel, train station, address or MUC Airport) WITHOUT SURCHARGE!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- TRAVEL*SAFE & WITH CONFIDENCE ...and the certainty that with ALL our tours you & your Loved ones are safe and protected - Since our vehicle is equipped with the protective partition screens (removable), we now even exceed all COVID-19 requirements: 1) Only your group travels in our Minivan, which is cleaned and disinfected after each use. Hand Sanitizer is on board. 2) Your (Driver-) Guide has been vaccinated against COVID-19! 3) The Minivan is driven EXCLUSIVELY by me (owner of SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE) - so there is 100% transparency and maximum security guaranteed. 4) When we leave the minivan for sightseeing, we STRICTLY AVOID ALL CROWDS AND GATHERINGS. The top priority is to keep a safe distance! If you have any doubts about visiting a particular attraction, we will always be able to offer alternative destinations. 5) We keep ourselves up-to-date on the latest recommendations and directives of the WHO and the German government. 6) If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us anytime. // WHENEVER YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR NEXT TRIP: Trust in SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE Tours - we take the situation seriously, so that you can always enjoy MAXIMUM SAFETY combined with the familiar pre-pandemic COMFORT! // Stay healthy & well, with warm regards, Stefan [SiGHTSEEiNG BAVARiA EXCLUSiVE]
- Are you able to walk slightly uphill from the car park to Neuschwanstein castle (approx. 1,5 km/1mile in an hour's time)? (If not, the horse carriage or the Shuttle bus (not operating during snow and ice) must be used – anyway, an approx. 500 meters/0.3 miles uphill walk (up to 15 % slope) or an approx. 800 meters/1/2 mile downhill walk (up to 19 % gradient) from the respective terminal to the entrance of the castle have to be managed in any case!) Your guide can assist your group to make sure that you'll find your way. - In Neuschwanstein castle there are 346 stairs alltogether (up and down) to be managed. If this is too much for you and if you have an appropriate medical certificate of disability or resstriction of mobility or similar (must be scanned and posted in advance), an exclusive lift service only for you with a maximum of one companion, accompanied by a castle-staff could be booked. The elevator service is without additional costs, but the number of tours with that service is very limited and must be reconfirmed by the castle authorities. - To Hohenschwangau castle there is a carriage service (not in winter season) almost from door-to-door. You have to climb stairs up to the 3rd floor and back (no elevator).
- Image credit #4 (Neuschwanstein Throne room): © Bayerische Schlösserverwaltung neuschwanstein(dot)de
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Bavaria Exclusive
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by MY*GUiDE EXCLUSiVE Neuschwanstein Tour INCL. TICKETS from GARMISCH-PARTENKIRCHEN.