Departure & Return
I will meet you at the main Train station with a sign or at your Hotel in or near Garmisch-Partenkirchen. I DO NOT DO TOURS FROM MUNICH! TOO MUCH HASSLE! You can catch a train at Munich or Innsbruck to arrive in Garmisch-Partenkirchen by about 09.00am, then the adventure can start!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Neuschwanstein Castle Tours by Taxi Chris Edwards
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by PRIVATE TOUR to NEUSCHWANSTEIN CASTLE from Garmisch-Partenkirchen..