Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I have a Mercedes Minibus with real leather seats, I can pick you up wherever you choose, at your Hotel, Apartment or at the train station. It is up to you!
As long as it is around Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Grainau or even Oberammergau if you happen to be staying there or anywhere near, we can talk about this on an email.
Obviously there are no pick ups in Munich or Innsbruck, unless you want to pay an extra €300,00!
If you live outside the area you just get a train or a Bus and we start the Tour at the time you want, You can buy a cheap ``Bayern Ticket´´and travel all over Bavaria for 24 Hours, but it can only be used after 09,00 am.
Obviously If you arrive in the late afternoon you will not have enough time to do the Tour properly!
I DO NOT PICK UP IN MUNICH OR INNSBRUCK, YOU CAN CATCH A TRAIN TO GARMISCH-PARTENKIRCHEN TO BE AT THE TRAIN STATION AT ABOUT 11,00am
I hope to see you all very soon!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The Castle is not really a good choice for those who have difficulty walking and the Castle has many steps. But If you can get into my Mercedes Viano Minibus we shall find you places to see!
- Nobody is a ``little bit pregnant´´, but you must decide yourself If you want to take the Tour!
- I´m not a Doctor, you must decide yourselves if you want to see the Castle, there are lots of choices, don´t let, ``Dying to see the Castles´´be your epitaph.
- My Viano has real leather seats, but If you have a very bad back then you must decide how bad it is? Plenty of other places on my Tours!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Neuschwanstein Castle Tours by Taxi Chris Edwards
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by HALF DAY TOUR, with GAP, ETTAL, OBERAMMERGAU from GARM-PARTENKIRCHEN..