5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Located in the shadow of Germany’s tallest peak, the elegant, merged city of Garmisch-Partenkirchen is host to culinary delicacies, historical attractions, and a lovely Alpine ambiance. Discover its highlights on this introductory, half-day tour—with just a private guide for company, you’ll have a personalized way to explore. Meet at the local train station and set off on foot. You’ll discover architectural highlights, will stop in a local chocolate shop, will learn about the region’s history, and more.
- This tour offers the perfect introduction to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- A private tour makes for a personalized, intimate way to explore
- Visit historical monuments and stop in a local chocolate shop
- Learn all about the city’s history and residents from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Our "Coronavirus Safety Standard of Travel" on all vehicles and guides
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY all things garmisch, tours and outdoor recreation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7170P29
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursGarmisch-PartenkirchenHistorical Tours - BavariaHistorical Tours - InnsbruckHistorical Tours - MunichCategory