Explore our promoted experiences
- Private full-day tour of Neuschwanstein Castle
- Skip the entry queues and head straight inside Neuschwanstein Castle with a guide
- Marvel at the 19th-century castle’s impressive Romanesque architecture
- Learn about King Ludwig II of Bavaria
- Visit the Bavarian village of Oberammergau and Ettal Abbey
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your local hotel
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is substantial walking involved in this tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY all things garmisch, tours and outdoor recreation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands