- Private full-day tour of Neuschwanstein Castle
- Skip the entry queues and head straight inside Neuschwanstein Castle with a guide
- Marvel at the 19th-century castle’s impressive Romanesque architecture
- Learn about King Ludwig II of Bavaria
- Visit the Bavarian village of Oberammergau and Ettal Abbey
- Tour includes round-trip travel from your local hotel
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is substantial walking involved in this tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY all things garmisch, tours and outdoor recreation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands