Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
In front of the chamber of commerce in Gardiner, 216 W Park St, Gardiner, MT 59030. We have a white 2021 Toyota Highlander with magnets that say "Yellowstone Journeys" on the front doors.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 06:00 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Yellowstone Journeys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff